Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New (Nikki's Magic Wand) Year!!!!!

Hey ya'll! It's not even 9 am on 1/1/2014 and I had to come say Happy New Year and tell you a few things. Just a few though, because I know you're in reflection mode, ya know, thinking of having a clean slate, considering joining a gym, blah blah blah. Just do Hip Hop Abs along with me...that Shaun T is something special. Ok, I digress. Anyway, I wanted to tell you a few things that are in the works and you know what, closed mouths don't get fed so I'm just going to go ahead and ask for some help. I don't ever ask you guys for anything (well, ok, I did ask for your votes on QVC, and thanks a MILLION for that win! :)) In reading the list below, if you think you know someone that I could talk with who could help accomplish that goal, let your friend, Nikki know. It takes a village to raise a company. Yes, yes, I know that's not exactly the saying but NMW IS my baby, so it fits. :)

Ok, here goes:

1. Get on more local shelves this year. What shelves you ask?  Boutiques, Gift Shops, Salons and Spas. And local is not just the 'Burgh, where I am, but more Mom and Pops who could make some money selling NMW.

2. Now this is a big one. Get on some national shelves. Now dig deep. Who knows how to get in touch with the buyers at Sephora, Ulta, Target, other national chains? Help ya girl out.

3. Get more press--local and national. Radio, newspapers, magazines. I know there's a mover and a shaker who can help make this come true. My biz partner always says, "Girl, you have a story to tell."

4. Get some features on tv. A Valentine's/Mother's Day gift guide. A story about how a chick from around the way invented something, while holding down a 9 to 5, and she happens to be brown.

5. Because I love this SO much, more opportunities to speak to the youth about the corporate life and entrepreneurship. If there's any way my little story could make someone think they CAN do something they previously thought they could not, then I would be OVER THE MOON.

6. Grow our Magic Money Makers Sales Force around the country. You buy from me at the wholesale price and then sell them at the retail price for a 100% profit. Come on and make some money in 2014!

7. If you hear about features on Ellen, Katie, etc where small businesses are being featured or able to compete for some cash or something, PLEASE let me know at nikki@nikkismagicwand.com.

8. Let me know of opportunities where you think we can work together. I want to support more small businesses this year and we could possibly have a beautiful partnership at an event, on a project, etc.

9. I'm sure there's more but begging is not my style so I'll stop here. My final request is for your continued support, love and good thoughts. I can't do any of this without those things.

I sincerely hope and pray that 2014 is THE BEST year of your life! That's what I'm planning and embracing for me and for NMW.

Tight Hugs,
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment