I am feeling extra sunny today so I thought this would be the perfect time to sit down and fill ya in. The new Mary Kay Consultant thang is moving along. I had an Open House, where friends stopped in, sipped, nibbled, talked make-up and placed orders. It was a blast! Thanks again to those faithful ones who always lovingly support my whimsical life. :)
So, there's more exciting news! Since I last posted, we entered talks with someone who connected us with the folks who decide what will air on QVC (we've been selling on the QVC.com since September) and it seems we're close to getting an on air spot. Please cross all of your fingers and toes. :)
AND, hot off of the presses (as of last night) comes this news. The biz partner has secured a multistore deal with Woo Skincare and Cosmetics. Soooo, in addition to their Atlanta store, we'll also be sold in their Charlotte and Nashville stores. Yay!!!
AND the biz partner and the Wand were featured on tv in Atlanta last week.
AND, I was featured on the Empress of Biz, JoAnn Forrester's show, talking about building the business and lessons learned.
One of the many joys of having and growing this business is meeting new people and making new connections. I've had the pleasure of meeting some amazing people during this journey.
Here are a few:
1. Allyn Lewis--PR Diva--A model/biz powerhouse who is strategically crafting her empire. Contact her for PR, Social Media, Website help. www.allynlewis.com
2. Christina Cummings--Owner/President of the Turbie Twist--One of the most generous biz women I know. She has opened her Rolodex and let me take a look. Go get a Turbie Twist TODAY! www.turbietwist.com
3. Michelle--Owner of Hair Addict LLC--A down to Earth, hair guru to the stars. If you're in Toms River, NJ, you need to check her out!
4. Robyn Santiago--Illumination PR--This is my sweetheart, who I cliqued with at NY Fashion Week and she has been a gem to me. She's out of NY and totally kind and amazing. She's doing BIG things! www.illuminationpr.com
5. Catenya McHenry--Orca Communications--Catenya is your super polished, but down to Earth friend. She's a hard worker and has formed a lovely friendship with the biz partner. Ask for her when you call Orca. She's the real deal. www.orcacommunications.com
6. JoAnn Forrester--The Empress of Biz--She's been an entrepreneur for decades and continues to help folks new to the biz world. She is a treasure. www.empressofbiz.com
There are so many more that I promise to list soon. I just wanted to thank those listed above for being open hearted and fabulous examples of powerhouses in this business world.
As always, thank you for reading,